Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas and Have a Pleasant Day Ahead



Hello,  apa khabar, ma'assalama, shalom, hoe gaat he met jou, cava bien etc to all who might have stumbled upon my blog by chances...perhaps the first post is the hardest one since i dont really know what to write or decide what to write as there are so many things that are going through my mind right now...perhaps having all excited about this newly found online activity or perhaps not, i'm a bit undecided of what to post...but a proper introduction to my blog is probably a proper way to get started otherwise i'll ended up posting nothing at all..

Gastrickened and bedridden by a chronic functional disorder of unknown etiology, I later find out a way to preoccupy my return to my baseline health. The purpose of this blog, among other things, is to share my thoughts, feeling, knowledge, interests etc (particularly about my unresolved health problem that has plagued me since the past seven years) with friends and friends-to-be from around the world. 

1 comment: